Your 4th of July Block Party with Omaha Steaks
American flag shirt – check.
Proud and loud red-white-and-blue socks and shorts – definitely.
Patriotic chef’s apron – oh, heck yes!
Who’s ready for a 4th of July block party? You-S-A!
Of course, U.S.A.-inspired attire is just one of the many ingredients that go into making a grand 4th of the July block party. You’ll need lots of chairs and tables, some fun decorations, a day’s worth of cool party music, perhaps some games, maybe a few fireworks. Cold beverages? Of course! Keep them iced in your reusable Omaha Steaks cooler.
And someone in the neighborhood association probably needs to clear all this with the city via a block party permit.
But really, those are just extras. All you really need for a successful 4th of July block party is a grill, Omaha Steaks and a group of hungry friends, family and neighbors. Luckily for you, we have a sprawling variety of All-American gourmet food specially priced to make this block party one that the neighborhood will be talking about for years.
Let’s get this party started
Just like a good fireworks display, you’ll want to start off with a few appetizers – the lighter, smaller fare to whet their appetites – before bringing out the big boom-booms for the grand finale.
Omaha Steaks has a variety of grilling appetizers that are custom-made for a 4th of July block party. Here are three of our favorites – a zip, boom, bang for your gathering:
- The Zip: Buffalo Chicken Wings – The ultimate cookout appetizer, Omaha Steaks style. Everyone will get a kick out of these zippy hot and spicy sauced chicken wings. Meaty and ready to heat and serve, they’re great with fresh veggies and blue cheese dressing!
- The Boom: Jumbo Bacon-Wrapped Scallops – Always a party favorite, these nuggets of gourmet bliss feature premium Jumbo Scallops wrapped in luscious bacon and glazed with maple sugar. Pop ‘em in your mouth – and boom goes the yum-yum!
- The Bang: Tenderloin Kabobs – Bite-size chunks of our famous Filet Mignon with mushroom caps and green and red peppers all snugly lined on a metal skewer and ready for the grill. Place them on the grate and – bang! They’re done in 4 to 5 minutes!
Bring out the big fireworks
Now that you’ve warmed them up with irresistible appetizers, it’s time to move on to the big stuff. And by “big stuff,” we mean Omaha Steaks grilling combos that will have everyone saying in unison, “Ohhhh, Ahhhh, Whooaa.”
We have all kinds of go-to grilling combos that are ideal for outdoor get-togethers, but for the 4th of July we’ve created three perfectly patriotic collections that will put your block party on the map!
- The Ohhhh: Freedom at the Grill – This combo is packed with backyard chef favorites, from our plump and juicy Gourmet Jumbo Franks to our All-American Filet Mignons and Top Sirloins to our extra thick and meaty center cut Boneless Pork Chops and lots more, this is a collection that will bring out the “Ohhhhs” from guests.
- The Ahhhh: Fireworks in the Backyard – Filled with customer favorites ranging from thick and juicy Omaha Steaks Burgers to Top Sirloins and Potatoes au Gratin, this flavorful collection is sure to have them doing the “Ahhhh” song.
- The Whooaa: All American Assortment – It’s the grand finale of 4th of July grilling combos, and here’s why: It’s HUGE. Lean and flavorful Top Sirloins, big Boneless Pork Chops, juicy Omaha Steaks Burgers, fork-tender Filet Mignons, Stuffed Sole with Scallops & Crabmeat and more come in this “Whooaa” assortment.
And just when you thought the fireworks were over, here we come with a batch of new decadent desserts from Omaha Steaks that are perfect for outdoor summer gatherings. Berry Crumble Pie, Cherry Pie, Apple Crumble Pie – try one of each!
Now, about that fireworks permit … .