by Trisha Benevides0
Apple Crumble Pie with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream & Apple Pie Liqueur Caramel
I wanted to make something special with go with Omaha Steaks Apple Crumble Pie – so I made Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream. Did I mention that it is a no-churn, easy as pie recipe?
The whole thing is topped off with Apple Pie Liqueur and oh. my. gosh. I could have drank that caramel.
This is one of the best desserts I have ever eaten.
- 1 ¾ cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- ⅔ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine heavy cream and milk.
- Blend until thickened but not fully whipped – about 5 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
- Mix for another minute.
- Pour into a loaf pan and freeze for 1 hour.
- Mix in the chopped pecans and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Light Corn Syrup
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 T Dr. McGillicuddy’s Apple Pie Liqueur
- 1 Omaha Steaks Apple Crumble Pie heated up and ready to serve
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
- Heat over medium heat until the butter is melted.
- Add the heavy cream and salt.
- Heat for 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from heat and add the vanilla and the liqueur.
- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Top baked pie with ice cream and drizzle caramel over it.