Published on March 16th, 2012 | by SteakBytes0
Blackened Shrimp and Farfalle Pasta, Roasted Peppers and Goat Cheese
The fourth in our series of Seafood Recipes during Lent, Chef Karl has whipped up a meal with some kick! Please your palette with some Blackened Shrimp and Farfalle Pasta, Roasted Peppers and Goat Cheese! Enjoy!
8 oz Dry Farfalle (Bowtie) Pasta
½ Cup Olive Oil
½ box (12 oz.) Omaha Steaks Blackened Shrimp
1 Cup Roasted Red Peppers Chopped
1 Cup Feta Goat Cheese Crumbled
½ each Lemon Juiced
¼ cup Fresh Grated Aged Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp. Italian Parsley Minced
- Cook pasta according to directions on packaging.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large non-stick sauté pan, heat 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil over high heat.
- Add the frozen shrimp and cook for 2 minutes on the first side then 1 minute on second side.
- Add the cooked pasta to the shrimp. Next add the roasted red peppers, crumbled feta cheese, and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Divide between 4 pasta bowls, sprinkle with grated parmesan and chopped Italian parsley.
- Serves 4