by Trisha Benevides2
Caramel Apple Tartlets with White Chocolate Amaretto Sauce
Dessert has never been easier thanks to Omaha Steaks. And when you can add a few homey touches to them they suddenly don’t make you feel as guilty for taking a few shortcuts on a busy night. Caramel Apple Tartlets are great weeknight or party desserts, and one of the most talked about desserts on Omaha Steaks website. I simply whipped up a little White Chocolate Amaretto Sauce to go with the Caramel Apple Tartlets and Shazaam! This dessert was to the moon and back amazing! I dare you not to eat the whole box in one sitting or drink the White Chocolate Amaretto Sauce directly from the bowl. I hear it’s now called cardio when you lift the fork to your mouth.
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Caramel Apple Tartlets – thawed and baked according to package instructions ½ cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 T Heavy Cream
- 2 T Amaretto
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir until all the chips are melted. (If you need to melt the chips more, heat it in the microwave for additional 10 second intervals.)
- Stir in the amaretto.
- Drizzle it over the tartlets.
- Serve immediately