by Trisha Benevides0
Drambuie Whiskey Marinated Top Sirloin Steaks
Do you ever feel like you need a challenge? Life is going along fine. No complaints. No issues. No drama. It’s as if we don’t feel like we’re living unless there’s some sort of struggle.
That’s why I love recipe development. I get a hair-brained idea and decide to bring Omaha Steaks along for the ride. With the help of a fabulous Drambuie Scotch Whisky marinade, we can turn these already delicious Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins into an extraordinary any night of the week meal. Serve with roasted vegetables, a side salad or new potatoes, and you have a meal worth breaking out the good stuff for!
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks – defrosted
- ¾ cup Drambuie Scotch Whisky
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 T Worcestershire
- Add steaks to an 8×8 casserole dish.
- In a large measuring cup, combine all ingredients and whisk until the honey is melted into the liquid.
- Pour marinade over the steaks and cover the dish.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Remove dish from the refrigerator, drain the marinade, and pat the steaks dry.
- Fire up the grill over high heat until it reaches 450 F.
- Add steaks to the grill and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn steaks 45 degrees and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip steaks and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until steaks reach desired doneness.