by Trisha Benevides2
Omaha Steaks Chocolate Bundt Cakes with Marshmallow Fluff Frosting
Sometimes a delicious dessert gets elevated to a mega delicious dessert. Trisha took our Omaha Steaks individual chocolate bundt cakes and made them into a homemade dessert all on their own. Great dessert to get the kids involved in, save for after they go to bed for you and your significant other, or save and surprise your sweetheart for Valentine’s Day. Easy, delicious and chocolate-you can’t ask for much more than that.
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Chocolate Bundt Cakes – defrosted
- 1 jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 stick Room Temperature Butter
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- ¼ cup Milk or Heavy Cream
- Carefully slice each cake horizontally in half.
- Place them on a cookie sheet or platter lined with parchment paper, bottoms on the right side, tops on the left.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine marshmallow fluff, powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, and milk.
- Mix on low for one minute, then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Mix on high for two minutes.
- Spoon the frosting into a large Ziploc bag.
- Snip off a small section of one of the corners.
- Pipe a liberal amount of the frosting onto the bottoms of the cakes.
- Place the tops back on them and serve!